Careers in real estate in Dunedin, Wanaka and Otago
A career with Colliers International Otago opens up a wealth of opportunities for those seeking a career in real estate. It's not about what we do, it's about how we do it.
Colliers International are always looking for the right people to join our teams. If you're a valuer, licensed salesperson, property manager, administration superstar or can bring other skills to our team, please get in touch.
Colliers International Queenstown are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Commercial Agency Business.
This full time, fast paced role requires a well organised and driven EA who thrives in a busy team environment. Supporting our commercial, industrial and tourism sales & leasing team, the ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional Office365 Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills plus experience with the Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign and/or other graphic design package skills
- A background or experience in marketing and graphic design
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new software as required
- Good data analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to cope with demands from several directions in a patient, helpful manner
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads appropriately to meet deadlines
- A practical & pro-active approach to work, showing initiative and willingness to take on new tasks
- Exceptional English language skills, attention to detail and a high level of care in all work
- General administration support to the commercial, industrial and tourism sales & leasing team
- Preparation of new business proposals and Information Memorandums
- Preparing and drafting Agency agreements, Sale & Purchase agreements and Agreements to Lease documents
- Proposing marketing budgets and arranging invoicing
- Property advert copywriting
- Collateral design - print and digital
- Drafting Vendor reports
- Photography/videography liaison, photo editing
- Property software management & maintenance
- Creation of in-house presentations
- Overseeing leasing and property campaigns
- Statistics – gathering and updating data and track records
Interested in a property career with Colliers International? Register your interest below and one of our team will be in touch.