Market Review & Outlook 2020-21 - Queenstown, Wanaka, Cromwell & Dunedin
Thursday 12 Nov 2020
Colliers International Otago is proud to present the 2020-2021 Market Review and Outlook, providing analysis, insight and forecasts for the Queenstown, Dunedin, Wanaka and Cromwell property markets.
Released on an annual basis, this year’s report was delayed due to market fluctuations following lockdown. Click here to download your copy of the report – use our knowledge before making your next property move.
Highlights of the report include:
- Coverage of the Queenstown, Dunedin, Wanaka and Cromwell property markets in the wake of the global Covid-19 pandemic
- A discussion of the level of resilience shown by the market and the reasons behind this
- Insights into current and future infrastructure projects and their likely impact on property demand and pricing
- Residential, commercial and industrial, rural, tourism and investment property asset classes
- Real estate sales trends now and into the future
- Rental rates across all asset classes
- Sought-after property sectors and areas of significant growth