Otago Market Review & Outlook 2021-22. Queenstown, Wanaka, Cromwell & Dunedin
Thursday 18 Nov 2021
Otago Market Review & Outlook 2021-22. Queenstown, Wānaka, Cromwell & Dunedin
Colliers Otago is proud to present the 2021-2022 Otago Market Review and Outlook, providing analysis and forecasts for the Queenstown, Dunedin, Wānaka and Cromwell property markets.
Released on an annual basis, the report offers insight from Colliers’ independent valuation team into property asset classes across the Otago and Queenstown-Lakes Districts, covering residential, rural & lifestyle, commercial & industrial and tourism.
Click here to download your copy of the report or call into one of our offices for your copy – use our knowledge before making your next property move.
- Coverage of the Queenstown, Dunedin, Wānaka and Cromwell property markets as they evolve through the pandemic era
- A discussion of the level of resilience shown by the various market and the reasons behind this
- New Zealand’s economic and regulatory landscape and its impact on the property market
- Insights into current and future infrastructure projects and their likely impact on property demand and pricing
- Residential, commercial and industrial, rural, lifestyle, tourism and residential investment property asset classes
- Real estate sales trends now and into the future across Otago
- Analysis of the residential rental and commercial leasing markets
- Sought-after property sectors and areas of significant growth