Glenorchy - Queenstown 8 Buckler Burn Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, Otago 9372
- Land 869m²
Prime Glenorchy site - 365-day VA zoning
A prime position in the recently completed Alfred's Terrace development in Glenorchy, this 869sqm site has only one neighbour and a reserve strip across the road provides magnificent views to the Humboldt mountain range.
With title already issued, build now to create your ideal holiday bolthole, or take advantage of the 365-day visitor accommodation consent to create a getaway for visitors and earn income - a smart design will offer both options.
Glenorchy is truly a "get away from it all" location on the shore of Lake Whakatipu, whilst still providing the essentials of cafes, pubs and a general store.
The wider setting provides so many options to enjoy the outdoors with National Parks and their famous walking tracks just up the road. Boating, biking and fishing are all on offer, if you enjoy a slightly slower pace of life there are many clubs and interest groups waiting for you to join as well.
Boundary indicative only.
• 869sqm section with beautiful mountain views
• Dual zoning of residential and 365-day Visitor Accommodation
• Title now issued, ready to build on
• Serviced with water, electricity and telecommunication connections
• Glenorchy is a stunning 40 minute lakeside drive or commute to Queenstown
View ebook here: bit.ly/3PzE0JM
- 869 sqm