Tarras - Central Otago 441 Maori Point Road, Tarras, Central Otago, Otago
- Floor 254m²
- Land 8.8ha
Environmentally Sustainable Lifestyle
MATA-AU Vineyard Estate is more than just your typical Central Otago vineyard having been developed with a focus on environmentally sustainable living. The owners have cleverly integrated the property's natural elements into a diverse and ecologically responsible native paradise whilst providing for a multitude of income options.
There is so much to enjoy about this property including:
- The vast mountain and blue sky vistas that provide ever-changing gallery of scenes.
- Trout fishing on your own stretch of the mighty Clutha River and the comforting sound of the river's flow.
- Its architecturally designed home with chef's kitchen and unique internal space for a variety of business opportunities.
- The two tiny-homes that are fully self-contained and provide additional income options or alternatively they can simply cater for family and friends visiting.
- The Pinot Gris vineyard with between 12-17 tonnes produced annually and its existing Grape Supply Agreement that can be re-assigned.
- The incredible scenes of birdlife and biodiversity from the sensitively landscaped pond that is positioned beautifully in front of the living room.
- Diverse mini-orchard with 40 varieties of fruit and nut trees including your own pine nut orchard.
- Space to still develop areas of the property and resource consent in place for its own Cellar Door.
You cannot help but be immersed in the serenity and tranquility of this diverse lifestyle block. There is so much on offer here that the best thing is to come and view for yourself.
For sale by Negotiation plus GST (if any)
- Lifestyle with Dwelling, Viticulture
- 254 sqm
- 8.8 ha