Outram - Dunedin 781 Outram-Mosgiel Road, Outram, Dunedin, Otago 9073
- Land 2.02ha
McArthurs Berry Farm - Land and business for sale
McArthurs Berry Farm has been successfully owned and operated by the same family for the past 50 years and the land and business is now offered to the market for the next person to take over and create their own dream business and lifestyle.
McArthurs Berry Farm is a 2.0234 hectares intensive horticultural property with a retail shop and is located on the outskirts of the Outram township, near Mosgiel and Dunedin on the Taieri Plains.
Operating now for over 50 years, this business specialises in their home grown variety of berries (raspberries in particular, but also strawberries, boysenberries and gooseberries) as well as supplying seasonal vegetables sourced from local market gardeners.
The shop also sells a wide range of seasonal Central Otago fruits plus an extensive range of non-perishable items as well.
McArthurs Berry Farm is renowned locally for their Real Fruit Ice-creams and this attracts people from far and wide with many making a special trip to purchase the treat.
This is a unique offering to the market with plenty of future potential via online sales and its consented dwelling plans. Genuinely offered for sale, the vendors are motivated to see it sold.
Its key features include:
• 2.0234 hectares of highly productive and versatile land located on the Taieri Plains
• Handily located to Outram, Mosgiel and Dunedin
• Approximately 70 sqm shop with attached cool store and grading/storage rooms
• Large off-street parking area
• Council approval for a new 200 sqm dwelling as an addition to the existing building
• Variety of berry plantings, all fully productive
• Boundary shelter and easy-care grounds
• Well-known local business and brand
• Significant income potential via online sales
• Soil types enable a variety of intensive horticultural uses
For sale: offers over $580,000 plus GST (if any).
- Lifestyle dwelling, Lifestyle with Dwelling
- 2.02 ha