Commercial and industrial broker Commercial
Steve has over 22 years of knowledge and experience in the New Zealand property market, the last 10 years of which have been based in Queenstown, involved in the resort development and tourism sector.
Areas of specialisation include brokerage and consulting on tourism assets, along with development opportunities. Steve works in combination with Barry Robertson at Colliers Queenstown, brokering and consulting on tourism assets and developments across the South Island.
Steve is a member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ).
- Jacks Point Hotel Site, Queenstown
- Blacksheep Backpackers, Queenstown - freehold $2.7m
- Spire Hotel Business, Queenstown
- Shotover Lodge Freehold Going Concern, Queenstown
- 98 Lot Residential Development Land, Jacks Point
- Aspiring Motel, Wanaka - $2.55m
- Base Backpackers, Queenstown - $14.1m
- Pounamu Hotel site, Queenstown - $3.2m
He also holds positions at a local and regional level for various educational and sporting organisations including the Jack’s Point Residents & Owners Association, Queenstown Airport Liaison Committee and the Wakatipu Junior Rugby Club.
Steve's property listings
9 Venning Crescent, Central Otago
- Floor 450m²
14 Old Saleyard Road, Central Otago
- Land 3589m²
16 Old Saleyard Road, Central Otago
- Land 3596m²
13 Old Saleyard Road, Central Otago
- Land 1998m²
153 McNulty Road, Central Otago
- Land 4583m²